Friends, families and Fun – Join the UK’s biggest Re-enactment Society today!
What are you doing this weekend?
Join us and be part of 350 years of history!
The Sealed Knot Society has hosted thousands of spectacular events educating millions of people and also raising money towards many Charitable Organizations over the past 40 years and we want you to join us.
Whether you’re interested in joining for the history, the camaraderie or for just spending time in some of the country’s most spectacular locations, you’ll always be assured a warm welcome by our thousands of members from across the UK!
When you join the Regiment you will do so either as a Pikeman, Musketeer, Drummer, or the Regimental Living History group. Just because you join up as say, a Pikeman, does not mean that you cannot try your hand at the other arms. We would recommend that you have a go at everything.
For your 1st event Suitable 17th Century clothing is available, free of charge to new members while they equip themselves.
2017 Membership Fees
(Valid for the full season)
|Family (two adults plus their children)||£59.00|
|Individual Family (one adult plus their children)||£39.00|
|Young Person (16-24)||£31.00|
(Valid only from 1st July)
|Family (two adults plus their children)||£41.00|
|Individual Family (one adult plus their children)||£21.00|
|Young Person (16-24)||£21.00|
(Valid for one weekend only)
|Family (two adults plus their children)||£21.00|
|Young Person (16-24)||£16.00|
As a Member of the Sealed Knot:
- You are entitled to attend every Sealed Knot event (unless it is specifically indicated otherwise in the society magazine)
- You will receive the Society magazine “Orders of the Daye” in which there is information about forthcoming events, debate on current topics under discussion within the society and articles about a variety of topics relating to C17th life and
- You will receive a Membership card which you will need to carry with you at all times at Sealed Knot
- You will receive a Sealed Knot Society Handbook which will give you all the current rules and regulations of the
- You will be covered by the society’s insurance at all advertised events.
As a member of Rivers’ Regiment:
- You will receive a regular copy of the Regimental newsletter – “Hibble Scribble” which keeps you up to date with everything that the Regiment is
- You will receive copy of the “Information for Members”
booklet, which gives a guide to Sealed Knot musters and what you will need to bring, a who’s who in Rivers’,
a copy of the regimental constitution and information and guidelines on costumes and roles which you can assume
along with a brief history of the Regiment.
- You will receive an up to date address list of the regimental
If you have any membership queries or special needs or need to send your membership correspondence, please direct it through the Regimental Adjutant below.
When you join, we would ask you to please complete the gift aid form on the application sheet, as this will mean that when your application has been processed Rivers’ Regiment will receive money from the society for the Regimental funds.
- Application & info request